Sunday 4 May 2008

Response comment to Louise Wellings entry about body modification

Anisha said...
I don’t agree with what you are saying that in today’s society, men are more body conscious. I don’t think that it is just men that are body conscience so are women, for example I would say I am. I go to the gym to get fit and so do many women. I don’t think it is just a male thing. I don’t think that all females’ diet, yes it appears that more women probably may do, but I think men probably diet just as much. I think that men dieting is seen as weak and it not made as much of a big issue as female dieting. I think this is the reason why women are seen as ‘always dieting’ rather than men. I agree with what you are saying that people feel that changing their look will bring happiness but I don’t think that all people do this. It may make them feel better but you are right it won’t bring happiness.

04 May 2008 08:53



https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3294327415957624623&postID=388342429626244981&page=1


No comments: