Friday 25 April 2008

Religions


Some individuals can be religious and can sometimes try to influence others. When we had our lecture, the lecturer decided to start with a prayer, he said “let’s pray”. I would understand this if everyone was the same religion or culture, but we are all different. We have different beliefs, religions and cultures. I was shocked when he started the prayer because I did not want to pray and felt that he affected my rights because he just started saying the prayer, not taking into consideration anyone else’s feelings.


After the prayer he admitted he just did it as a ‘joke’ and then I was really shocked and felt it was wrong to do that. I personally do not think that was right. The lecturer appeared too preach the prayer to everyone but was everyone interested in praying???


http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/

This website allows individuals to be able to learn and read about religions rather than just their own.

No comments: